Electromyography (EMG) Analysis
EMG is the recording of the electrical activity of muscles and is a means of physical exploration and testing the integrity of the motor system. Electromyographic analysis can provide a basis for optimal positioning of the exercise or movement pattern assessed.
Who is it for?
- anyone who is having chronic issues int heir sport due to faulty movement patterns
- athletes looking to perfect their form and sequential firing patterns
- individuals rehabilitating from injury where imbalances need to be measured and addressed
- Olympic lifts, lunges, upper body lifting patterns
- running, cycling, golf, gymnastics
- rehabilitation from sports injury
What do you get?
- EMG analyzation of firing patterns allows us to identify muscle weakness and imbalances
- real-time firing patterns of chosen movement
- corrective exercises and methods to increase balance and use of less active muscles
- kinetic chain integration as well as implementation of corrective exercises and revised movement patterns
- discover limitations before they become injury